11 Brooklea Lane is a unique, detached three bed house with family bedroom, ensuite and cloakroom. The property is well positioned, looking down the lane and over nearby farmland.
There is a large integral garage with additional outside space adjacent. External access to the garden is provided through a side gate.
The house is finished to an extremely high standard with:
- Handmade kitchens from Yealm Kitchens of Newton Ferrers with Silestone worktops & Neff appliances
- Bathrooms with Laufen & Hansgrohe fittings, Porcelanosa tiles, heated towel rails & illuminated vanity mirrors
- High quality Rationel windows, front doors and french doors
- Oak internal doors throughout
- Worcester Bosch boilers with underfloor heating on the ground floor and in bathrooms and Chesneys wood burner in the living room
- Oak flooring on the ground floor
- 10 year Premier new home warranty
- EPC - C
- Postcode - TQ7 2EF