4 Brooklea Lane is a unique, detached four bed house with family bathroom, ensuite & cloakroom. The house is positioned next to the brook and enjoys lovely views over neighbouring farmland.
There is a large integral garage with additional parking space adjacent. External access to the garden is possible from both sides of the property.
The house is finished to an extremely high standard with:
- Handmade kitchens from Yealm Kitchens of Newton Ferrers with Silestone worktops & Neff appliances
- Bathrooms with Laufen & Hansgrohe fittings, Porcelanosa tiles, heated towel rails & illuminated vanity mirrors
- High quality Rationel windows, front doors and french doors
- Oak internal door throughout
- Worcester Bosch boiler, with underfloor heating on the ground floor and in bathrooms and Chesneys wood burner in the living room
- Oak flooring on the ground floor
- Electrically operated timber Cardale garage doors
- 10 year Premier new home warranty